Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Saturday, May 11, 2013

God's whole plan...

My prayer:

Mighty God. I don't even know how to put my thoughts into words tonight. I just know that we are on the brink of something amazing. It is definitely not happening in the way I thought it would but I honestly don't care about that. I just want to see it happen. 

I want to see you glorified. I want to see people living in your full promise for their lives. I want to live in your full promises for my life. I want your promises to be more than words on a page. I want them to be daily experiences in our lives. 

I want to see blind eyes see and deaf ears hear. I want to see the dead come back to life. I want to see the riches transfer to your people. I want to see you Kingdom come. I don't care how but I want to see it...now. 

What God Said Tonight:

You are in position. You hunger after these things for a reason. You have a heart for the things of me. Not everyone has that hunger. You do, others do, but not everyone. 

Those that do, will see. Those that do will hear. Those that do will live. I will see to it. 

I am looking for people who want to experience my whole plan for their lives. I am looking for people I can count on in the end times. I am looking for people who will follow me in good times and in bad. I have found you and I won't let you go. 

No comments:

Post a Comment