Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Friday, January 20, 2012

The time is HERE...

My prayer:
Today was amazing and tonight was awesome God. I have not ever felt your weighty presence like I did tonight God. You had me plastered to the ground for most of prayer and worship. I probably should have felt helpless but I just felt joy. 


God, the anointing you poured out on us tonight was so precious and amazing. I can't wait to see how you use that anointing to bless others. I can't wait to see what comes next. 


I LOVE YOU SO MUCH! I am absolutely crazy about you. God, I give you every worry, trusting you to take care of me and of the people around me. I trust you to take care of every situation. I trust you God. All of me God, you have all of me. 


What God Said Tonight:
You are more patient that you use to be and that is good but the time for waiting is over. The time to act is here. The time to move is here. The time too take what you have been given and pour it out as you move to the next level, is here. 


You don't have to worry about losing what you have. As you pour out what you have, I will multiply it back to you. You will always have more tomorrow than you did yesterday. I am a God of multiplication. Things around me increase. Things around me multiply. Things around me come to life. Dead things live. Live things flourish. 


I am the way, the truth and the life. I am the life. I am the life that breathes in your lungs. I am the life that people search for. I am everything you will ever need. 


Get ready, the time is here. You will be in an arena you never thought possible, doing and seeing things you have only dreamed of. The dream is about to come true. The time to live is here. You are going to love this!

No comments:

Post a Comment