Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Inspiration...



My prayer:
My wonderful God! I am inspired tonight. I am inspired by how you create each of us to inspire each other. God I love to see when your kids use whatever they have, for you. They always become an inspiration when they do. Whether they were born without arms and legs and with the most amazing spirit or you gave them amazing skills at football and an amazing faith or you gave them the ability to love people, really love them, no matter what it is, when they use it for you, it is SO INSPIRING!!


Thank you God for surrounding me with inspiring people. Thank you God that every once in awhile, you inspire people through me. Help me to be more of an inspiration!


What God Said Tonight:
Inspiration is a fountain that springs up and splashes everyone around it. Come to me and I will cover you with an inspiration from a never ending well. I will cover you with inspiration from the living water well and you will never lack for anything ever again. 


I will light your life with joy and with hope every day. I will show you what is possible and then I will show you the impossible. I will lead you down paths you did not even know existed. I will do such amazing things, even you won't be able to quite believe it. I plan to leave you in shock and awe. 


Receive my inspiration through the people around you and the world around you. Receive my inspiration directly through my Spirit. Receive my inspiration anywhere you can. It will sustain you and give you a purpose and direction every day of your life. Live for me and you will never be sorry. I love you daughter. Let you light shine.

1 comment:

  1. Romans 5:7 We can understand someone dying for a person worth dying for, and we can understand how someone good and noble could inspire us to selfless sacrifice. But God put his love on the line for us by offering his Son in sacrificial death while we were of no use whatever to him.

    ReplyDelete