Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Humility...

My prayer:
Mighty God. You have given me two messages about obedience and the consequences of disobedience tonight...Usually, when you are really trying to get my attention, you tell me things three times in a row in different ways. But, if I am being disobedient in some aspect, I don't want to wait for a third message. 


Please show me where it is God. I will do all that I can to change. I don't ever want to be disobedient to your will. I know you and your will for me well enough to know that it is always best. How many times have you shown me, even when at first it was hard to see, that your will is best? I absolutely get it God. 


So, if I am out of agreement with your will, if I am being disobedient, please show me where so I can change. If it is something that I don't know how to change, please help me change. I love you God and I only want your will in my life, nothing more and nothing less.

What God Said Tonight:

I need you to take a look at humility tonight. I need you to look at your humility and it's evil twin pride. 


I have been pouring out a blessing on you that you cannot contain and it is my great pleasure to do it. But, if we are not careful, you will end up prideful and forgetting where it comes from. You will forget the purpose of the blessing. You will forget that I bless you so you can be a blessing to others. You will forget that the blessing is not yours to keep but is yours to give. 


Just a friendly reminder my daughter. Watch your step and humble yourself now before it gets in the way. I love you and I want to continue to bless you. Show me that you will not let it ruin you. Show me that you remember the reason for your blessing. 

1 comment:

  1. Proverbs 15: 32-33 An undisciplined, self-willed life is puny; an obedient, God-willed life is spacious.

    Fear-of-GOD is a school in skilled living—first you learn humility, then you experience glory.

    ReplyDelete