Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Tuesday, January 17, 2012

The heart...

My prayer:
Thank you amazing God for a wonderful day. You healed my back, I got to teach and bless people, you brought me a new client...Good stuff God!


God, I think I have been getting a little self centered lately. I notice when I look over the praise reports on What God Did Today, that most of them lately are about what you are doing for me and not about what you are doing in the lives of people around me. It makes me think that I am too focused on my needs and that I have not been focused enough on the needs of others, like I am not doing enough for the people around me. 


God, I know that you bless me so I can bless others. I don't think I have been enough of a blessing lately. I apologize God and I will try to do better. I will start focusing more on others and less on myself. I will redirect my goals to spend more time helping others and less time on my stuff. 


I love you God. What is on your mind tonight?


What God Said Tonight:
The heart is what I see and what I care about. Veron said it in the message you watched. What do you do when no one is watching? The answer to that question will tell you volumes about your own heart and your own motivations. 


With me it is all about the motivations. You will never be able to do all the things that I have for you on your own and I don't expect you to. I only expect you to try because your heart is in the right place. 


Where is your heart tonight? Is it in a place where you want to bless people and see people blessed? Or are you focused on what you are going to get next? When you wake up, are your first thought about fulfilling your won needs or is your first thought about helping someone else out. 


Discern your own heart and then find ways to correct where it is not right. where it doesn't love in truth. You can change your heart. It happens all the time. You hear people say it, "I have had a change of heart..." 


I love you daughter and I love your heart. Protect it, it has a lot of loving left to do. 

No comments:

Post a Comment