Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Monday, January 9, 2012

God's fight...

My prayer:
My God you are worthy, holy, amazing, wonderful, and so much more that I don't have the words for. I am so grateful that I get to live life with you. I am so grateful that you didn't leave me in my mess but that you loved me enough to show me a better way to live. I thank you for every teacher you brought into my life. I thank you for every lesson you ever taught me. I thank you for being Lord of my life and loving me. I am all yours God, now and forever. 


God I bind fear off of my life. You have not given me a spirit of fear but of power, love, and a strong mind. I refuse to allow fear to rule my life in any area. I choose to trust you in everything and walk in the confidence that you have everything under control. I am all yours God.


What God Said Tonight:
My Spirit is surrounding you even now my daughter. There is no thing in your life that can defeat my Spirit. 


Remember your hero David. He know what it was to trust me to defeat the enemy. He fought, he showed up and he fought but he never lost sight of the one who was fighting and winning for him. He never once went into battle without asking me if he should go. He would ask if I would deliver the enemy to him. He knew that the real battle was mine and that all he had to do was find out when and where I wanted to fight it. 


I am nearly done fighting. We are nearly to the time of peace. You will be stunned by the time of peace. You will be shocked at how freeing it is. You can have that freedom right now if you want it. Surrender every worry to me and you will live freer than you have ever known. Walk away from your fear, your worry, your doubt. Leave it behind. It does you no good. 


I am with you always. I will never leave you and I will never turn my back on you. NEVER. I will protect you and provide for you. I will make sure  that you win. I love you daughter and I am all yours too.

2 comments:

  1. Thankyou for posting this Fear has been getting too much attention in my life this past few weeks and its time I give it the boot and replace it with a sound mind!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Deuteronomy 20: 1-4 When you go to war against your enemy and see horses and chariots and soldiers far outnumbering you, do not recoil in fear of them; GOD, your God, who brought you up out of Egypt is with you. When the battle is about to begin, let the priest come forward and speak to the troops. He'll say, "Attention, Israel. In a few minutes you're going to do battle with your enemies. Don't waver in resolve. Don't fear. Don't hesitate. Don't panic. GOD, your God, is right there with you, fighting with you against your enemies, fighting to win."

    ReplyDelete