Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Chain of light...

My prayer:
My God your blessings are overwhelming!!! I cannot believe...well let me rephrase, I am amazed at what you did today. You keep multiplying my blessings! You keep multiplying the opportunities. You keep multiplying God and IT IS AWESOME!!! 


I did not know, did not believe that life could be this good. I LOVE YOU SO MUCH!!!! Thank you for making this life possible. 


God, I pray that my life is pleasing to you. I pray that I bless you at least a little. I pray that you get at least a measure of the joy you pour out on me. LOVE YOU!!!!


What God Said Tonight:
Chains of light. That is what my kids are. 


You, are a great reflection of my light. Everywhere you go, the darkness is illuminated by the light of me reflected off off you. But your one light, your one reflection is not enough to do what I need to do now. I need you to link up with your brothers and sisters. I need you to be a chain of light that canvasses the entire earth. Decorate the world with the chain of light. Cover every corner with my light. 


Link up and shine.

No comments:

Post a Comment