Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Saturday, December 17, 2011

Trusting God...

My prayer:
God, I not sure what else to say tonight. We have been talking all day as the challenges of this day chased me down and try to  bury me. Thank you God that because I can trust in you, they did not win. I sit here tonight in full confidence that you will take care of this latest hassle. I can rest knowing that you will guide me through each step.


Thank you for walking me through this life. I would be so lost without you, literally and figuratively. I will trust in you forever. I will lean on you every day. I am not much but I am a giant killer with you on my side. Talk to me tonight?


What God Said Tonight:
Ha, you always end up identifying with David. He was a man after my own heart as you are. 


You don't know what you avoided simply by trusting me today. I know the circumstances did not look so good, but satan had a much worse plan for this day. Your trust, your faith, your belief that I will take care of you no matter what, stunted his plans. It kept his plans from having the outcome that he had hoped for. He is pretty irritated tonight. 


Trust me and I will move mountains for you. I will make sure you succeed. I will prosper you beyond your imagination. Trust me and the world is yours. I will give you an inheritance that you did not earn but is yours because I love you and you are covered by blood. You are adopted to me in my blood. You are the child of my heart and I love you more than I can tell you. 


Today was truly a good day. I know you don't see it just yet, but trust me, it was a good day. I love you. Rest now. I have got this.

1 comment:

  1. 2Kings 18:5-6 Hezekiah put his whole trust in the GOD of Israel. There was no king quite like him, either before or after. He held fast to GOD—never loosened his grip—and obeyed to the letter everything GOD had commanded Moses. And GOD, for his part, held fast to him through all his adventures.

    ReplyDelete