Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Monday, December 12, 2011

Simple...

My prayer:
God you are good. You are so patient. You are so loving. You are so giving. You are so wise. You are so amazing. You are...God. Sometimes it is the most simple basic things that make me sit down and say, wow! 


I mean you are the God of all the universe. You created it all. You are Lord. You are ... that is it, YOU ARE! 


Simple basic things. I tend to complicate things and think that there is some great secret but you always bring me back to simple, basic truth. 


What God Said Tonight:
You got it. It is all very simple really. That is why I tell you to come to me as a child. You don't have to go to seminary school to know me. What a crazy system that would be. That would mean that I could only know the educated and the elite. When I came to live with you on earth, do you remember me seeking out the educated and the elite? No, I was with the people who needed to know me. I was with the sinners and the hated people. I was with the poor and the beaten down folks. I was with the sick and the suffering. 


The only credentials I need for someone to know me is that they have to want to know me. Simple. With that one simple desire, you have a free ticket to get to know me. Seek me, you will find me. Simple. 


I love you daughter. You are precious to me and I keep you in a special place in my heart. My children each get a special place, made just for them. Simple love.

1 comment:

  1. Micah 6: 8 But he's already made it plain how to live, what to do, what God is looking for in men and women. It's quite simple: Do what is fair and just to your neighbor, be compassionate and loyal in your love, And don't take yourself too seriously—take God seriously.

    ReplyDelete