Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Thursday, December 15, 2011

Love it out...

My prayer:
My God. My Lord. My teacher. My Father. My Savior. My provider. My peace. My joy. My healer. My everything. You are mine and I am all yours. As we get closer to the celebration of your birth on earth I want to take a minute tonight to recognize that we belong to each other. 


You created me and then you bought and paid for me with your blood. I am clearly yours. And, you are mine...because...well, because you are. You are my everything. You created me. You love me. You protect me. You make sure that I have every last thing I need. I choose you. You are mine. And that is it. 


That is all that matters. My God, in the craziness around me, you are mine and I am yours. In the tragedy that I see around me, you are mine and I am yours. You are my island of sanity in the middle of insanity. 


I am so glad that we belong to each other. What a paltry word for it God "glad". I am out of my mind with gratefulness. I don't have a word for how grateful I am. God, let's get all your kids together and live above the yuck, the sin, that leaches throughout this world. You and us God. I am ready. Let's get on with it. I love you with everything I have that is capable of love.


What God Said Tonight: 
Where do you want to go? As long as we are together and you keep your eyes on me, peace is yours. My perfect will is yours. The only time you get caught up in the craziness and the sin is when you get your eyes off of me. We can live in paradise right here and right now. All we need is each other. My family together is all we need. Loving  each other. 


I hate when you fight each other. Such a waste. Sometimes you sound like two kids in the backseat of the car fighting over who got over on the others' side. Such a waste of time. 


Love on each other. Love people. I know it can be hard. They have their issues and you have yours. But love anyway. It is that love, the love for no reason, that will create the beautiful place that you dream of. That will create heaven here on eaerth. 


Love your way through. I will always love you. I won't ever stop. Learn to love with a tenacity that won't let go. Love it out.

1 comment:

  1. John 15:11 "I've told you these things for a purpose: that my joy might be your joy, and your joy wholly mature. This is my command: Love one another the way I loved you. This is the very best way to love."

    ReplyDelete