Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Friday, December 2, 2011

Living with God 24/7...

My prayer:
My God. I don' t know what to say on nights like tonight. Prayer and worship group was so amazing. Your presence was so amazing. Your power was so amazing. Your people and the gifts you have given them are so amazing. I am in awe of you God. I am in utter awe of you. 


What would happen if we could figure out how to live completely open to your will 24/7. What would happen if I could figure out how to never let anything distract me or get in the way of my focus on you and your will. What would happen if we could truly learn to pray without ceasing? 


Is it possible to do that and not live like a monk in a cave? Is it possible to live completely devoted to you and still function in this world that we are in? I hope so and intend to do my very best to achieve it. I love you so much and I want to live and move in your presence 24/7. There is no better place.


What God Said Tonight:
I am in you. You invited me to live in you. You have been living and moving with me 24/7 for a long time now whether you realize it or not. Now, your behavior and your decisions have not always reflected it, that is true. You have not reflected me to the world always. That is an area we can work on. 


When you are in love with someone, they are all you think about and all you talk about at first. After awhile, they become a part of you. You cannot imagine you without them. That is the stage we are at. 


Can you imagine making a decision without consulting me? Can you imagine going somewhere without me? No, of course not because I am in you. We are a part of each other. And that is what I mean. 


Pray without ceasing, don't give up on prayer. Talk to me about everything and throughout the day. I am not sure when we got caught up in the whole idea that there a certain number of times per day that people should pray. That is like saying there are a certain amount of times per day you are supposed to talk to your husband. That is ridiculous. You should talk to me whenever you want to during the day. What I hate is when you forget to talk to me all together or when you get too busy to listen to me. That I hate. 


Everywhere you go, I am with you. I will never leave you. You represent me to the world, do it well. Show  off your love. It was bought for you with a price. 

5 comments:

  1. 2Corinthians 3:16-18 Whenever, though, they turn to face God as Moses did, God removes the veil and there they are—face-to-face! They suddenly recognize that God is a living, personal presence, not a piece of chiseled stone. And when God is personally present, a living Spirit, that old, constricting legislation is recognized as obsolete. We're free of it! All of us! Nothing between us and God, our faces shining with the brightness of his face. And so we are transfigured much like the Messiah, our lives gradually becoming brighter and more beautiful as God enters our lives and we become like him.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post, and great website. Thanks for the information! Nordal

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice post! This is a very nice blog that I will definitively come back to more times this year! Thanks for informative post. Índia Visa Online

    ReplyDelete
  4. It is a great website.. The Design looks very good.. Keep working like that!. Индија-медицинска-виза

    ReplyDelete