Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Sunday, December 3, 2023

Truth patterns...

 


My prayer:

Thank you for a wonderful weekend with you God. I appreciated all of the messages and teaching you provided this weekend. Sometimes, your teaching comes from really unexpected but effective places. 

You are so good to us God. Thank you for making a place of blessing and teaching and joy in the midst of a world that is missing much of it. Thank you for making me a citizen of your Kingdom where love and kindness and justice rule. 

I am yours now and forever.

What God Said Tonight:

There are patterns in your life. Some are just that, patterns that can be seen and observed. But other patterns can teach you something. They can teach you about yourself. They can teach you about me and my Kingdom. 

You will see a pattern of love and forgiveness. You will see a pattern of learning and striving followed by blessing. You will see a pattern of getting back what you give out. 

These are patterns of me and my Kingdom. They are truths that you can rely on. 

In a world gone crazy, my truth remains. Hold on to my truths and they will keep you from blowing away in the storms. Hold on to them tightly. 

I love you now and forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment