Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Sunday, December 10, 2023

Blessings and good ground...

 


My prayer:

Amazing God. Thank you for an wonderful weekend with rest and fun. I am so grateful for how you bless me and my family. Each day is another day filled with your blessings. There are challenges too for sure. But even in those, your will and your glory shines through. I don't know how I have gotten to this prolonged season of blessing but I am SO GRATEFUL for it. Thank you Jesus!

What God Said Tonight:

You know the parable that I gave about sowing seed on different types of ground? Well the same is true of blessing and healing and all of the good things from me. 

I am generous and the blessings from me never stop flowing. However, there is the receiving side that is needed too. Sometimes my blessings fall on hard ground, hardened hearts, and they cannot even recognize the blessing as it ricochets off of the hardened heart. Others receive the blessing but it does not take root and soon they are hungry for the next blessing. They go out seeking them in the most dangerous places. Or, when the blessing falls on good ground, it takes root, is recognized for what it is and it multiplies. 

Be aware of your ground. Is it ready to receive all that I have for you? The blessings will come. Prepare your ground to receive them.

No comments:

Post a Comment