Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Sunday, December 24, 2023

Battle is won...



My prayer:

Happy Birthday Jesus!!! What a great day of celebrating you and the joy and peace that you have brought to our lives. I know tomorrow is really the day we celebrate but today was so perfect, I had to say Happy Birthday a little early. 

Thank you for the beautiful snow, the friends, the family, the peace and the love that filled this day. What a great reflection of you and the blessings you bring in my life.  I pray that all heaven and earth are celebrating you tonight!

What God Said Tonight:

I have hidden you in the forest in this time. I have let the fog obscure you and keep you safe. 

There are many things to come in the days ahead but I have found a place of peace and protection for my children. While some will have tribulations, my children are never alone and never without my peace or my hope. 

Live your life assured that you are mine and you are never alone. I died and rose again just to have the privilege to be with you for eternity. I love you that much and always have. 

We will celebrate in the morning and for eternity because the battle has been won. The rest is just the details. I love you sweet daughter.

No comments:

Post a Comment