Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Thursday, December 21, 2023

Eternity...

 


My prayer:

Awesome God, it is almost your birthday celebration Jesus!! I am excited to celebrate with you. It has been a full but overall pretty wonderful year that you have given me here. Thank you for giving me peace that passed all understanding. Thank you for guiding me through the challenges. Thank you for filling me with joy and blessings I could not have imagined on my own. I love you with all that I am God.

What God Said Tonight:

I love you with all that I am, sweet daughter. Another year but as you live in my flow and in my will, you will begin to experience time more like I do. Time is not something that actually passes. 

There is the now, there is the past, and there is the future. All existing at any given moment. All real. All important. 

In the end, we have eternity together and that is what matters. An eternity in my presence makes everything else fall into perspective. 

I love you sweet daughter. We will celebrate every day.

No comments:

Post a Comment