Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Wednesday, November 29, 2023

Perfect place...

 


My prayer:

Thank you for another amazing day God. Watching you work throughout the day, leading me through the opportunities and the struggles and blessing me for no reason other than you are wonderful, makes for such an amazing life. 

Of course, not every moment is bliss. But even in the tough times, you are there and as soon as I ask, you help. Life with you is truly incredibly wonderful. Thank you!!!

What God Said Tonight:

Every piece has a place in the puzzle. You can try to jam the piece in to where it doesn't fit, but it will never work. It will displace the pieces that are intended to go there and it will mess up that final picture. But, if you wait to find the perfect spot for the piece, everything can work together to make the whole. Those pieces, when put together in their right positions, create a bond that is not easily broken. 

I have a perfect place for you. You are in that place now. One day, it will be time to build a new puzzle, a new picture and at that time we will move you to the new place But, for now, enjoy being in your perfect place, providing the support and piece of the picture to all of those around you. 

I love you now and forever my child.

No comments:

Post a Comment