Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Thursday, December 28, 2023

Pull you through...

 


My prayer:

Awesome God. There are a million thoughts running through my mind tonight. Things I need help with. Things my friends and family need help with. Things that are wonderful and things that are lacking. Too many things to sort out into words but I pray that you hear my heart tonight God. Unscramble the racing thoughts and hear my heart. 

I love you now and forever.

What God Said Tonight:

There is nothing on earth or in heaven that is not under my control. I have seen every possibility and I have chosen our path. I am not surprised by anything. I am not thrown off by changing circumstances. There are never more details than I can keep track of. 

When you feel this overwhelmed, it is almost always because you are trying to do my job. You are trying to take control vs. trust me. I know you do not intend to, but that is where you are at tonight. 

Let go and trust me. I promise I will not let you down. This time and this season has many things in it that you can not and will not be able to solve. Not on your own and not even with help. This is a season for my intervention. This is a time to trust me to work it out. This is a time where I am asking that you lean back and let me fully guide you. 

I will not steer you off track and I will not let you fall. Just take a deep breath and know that I am God. I will not let you down. Let me pull you through this season. The more you relax into it, the easier I can pull you thorough it. The more you resist and try to take charge, the longer and slower it will be to pull you through. 

I love you know and and forever my child.

No comments:

Post a Comment