Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Thursday, December 14, 2023

Lighthouse...

 


My prayer:

Thank you for an amazing day God. Thank you for helping my friend. Your miraculous intervention, making the impossible possible never fails to put me in awe. We truly can trust you with every last thing in our lives. Thank you!!

What God Said Tonight:

A light shining brightly can be a warning or a beacon. 

My light is your beacon. It shows the direction to move forward but also highlights where the danger areas are. I am your lighthouse. I will guide and protect you all the days of your life if you will only keep your eyes on me. 

I love you now and forever my child. Rest in the peace and understanding of my love for you. I will not let you be without. 

No comments:

Post a Comment