Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Friday, May 12, 2023

A beach and change...

 


My prayer:

Thank you for all that you have done this week Lord. You made the impossible things possible. Through it all you protected and blessed me. I feel so fortunate, so blessed but I know it has nothing to do with me and everything to do with who you are.

Thank you for being amazing. Thank you for being love. Thank you for choosing me.

What God Said Tonight:

A beach is many things at the same time. It is rock and sand. It is water. It is plants and animals. And then, if the circumstances change, the beach changes, sometimes significantly. Sand hit by lightning becomes glass. A storm turns water into a destructive battering ram. And even in the calmest of conditions, the rocks are slowly turning to sand. Plants are growing. Animals are living, changing, dying. 

Your life is similar. It is made up of so many components and those components are constantly changing. Sometimes the change is dramatic and sometimes subtle. 

I created life for change. It is not something to fear or avoid. A life that is unchanged is not possible. I do not change. Everything else does. Hold to my constant to weather your changes. I will see you through each one and I will bless you in it all. 

I love you my child, now and forever. That does not change.

No comments:

Post a Comment