Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Monday, May 15, 2023

Tomorrow...

 


My prayer:

Awesome God. Thank you for bringing me through the multiple challenge today. I realize in hindsight that it was so exhausting because I was wrapped up in the tasks of it all and not focusing on the people. You have told me so many times that my job is to love the people you have put in my life and you will do the rest. I did not do a very good job of that today. I will try to do a better job tomorrow.

What God Said Tonight:

Today was not a typical day. Today was not a day that you should see as a foreshadowing of days to come. Today was one day where a lot happened but now it is done. 

Tomorrow is a day where I can show my glory. Tomorrow is a day where I can remind you of how I work all things for your good. Tomorrow is a day where you will shout my glory from the mountain top and the world will hear. 

I love you now and forever my child. Look to tomorrow with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment