Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Monday, May 8, 2023

Trust and love...

 


My prayer:

Amazing God. Thank you for today. I pray for all of the challenges that are beyond my abilities, which are most of them. I pray for your help, your direction, your intervention. With you, all things really are possible.

What God Said Tonight:

Every path has its own challenges. Sometimes the challenge is the path itself. Sometimes, all you need to do is to trust me and keep one foot in front of the other. 

Not all paths make sense in the moment but I will never lead you somewhere that you should not go. I have a purpose in this, as I do with all things in your life. 

Trust and love, I will take care of the rest. I love you sweet daughter, now and forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment