Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Friday, May 5, 2023

Not lost...

 


My prayer:

Awesome Father. Thank you for all of the beauty in this day. You bless me so much. I am so grateful to all that you do in my life each day. My thanks feel so inadequate in the face of all that you do. You deserve all the glory and honor and praise.

I pray for my friend tonight God. I don't know where she is. She seems to be missing and there is nothing I can do except ask for your help. Please keep her safe and bring her home.

What God Said Tonight:

All is not lost and all is not as it seems. 

I am your God and I hear your prayers. I will see you through this and every day with grace, mercy, peace, and joy. I love you sweet daughter and you can rest in my assurance. You can rest in my love. 

No comments:

Post a Comment