Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Thursday, February 2, 2023

Peace soak into your bones...

 


My prayer:

Amazing Father. Thank you for your guidance and thank you for hearing the prayers for my brother. Stay with him God and help him through this time. Let this time of struggle be turned for his good. I pray for your continued help and favor.

What God Said Tonight:

Find your peace tonight my child. Still your mind and relax into me. Let my peace surround you and fill you. 

Let the assurance of my Fatherhood and love for you be a calming comfort in the midst of all that is trying to steal peace from you. 

I am yours and you are mine. Let me settle around your shoulders like a blanket and feel my peace soak into your bones. 

I love you sweet daughter, now and forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment