Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Monday, February 20, 2023

Quicksand...

 


My prayer:

Awesome God. I really struggled again today. I am feeling so defeated and beat down. I know it is me, it is my attitude that is the problem. I know things are not any worse than they were a week ago. But, I am struggling to feel your peace. I am struggling to see the path forward. I am struggling to love others in the way I know you want me to in the midst of my own frustration. 

I pray for your help God. I don't know how to change this but I know you do and you can. I leave it in your hands Father.

What God Said Tonight:

You are caught in the quicksand. The more you struggle, the deeper you go. Stop fighting. It is not helping. Lay flat and trust me to keep you afloat. 

This is a temporary challenge. This is not going to last. This is the time for you to lay back and trust me to work it all out. 

I love you sweet daughter and I know you like to stand and fight but in this case, in this time, that will not get you through. That will only make you sink farther. Trust me to bring you out of this one.

No comments:

Post a Comment