Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Sunday, February 5, 2023

No challenge...

 


My prayer:

Wonderful counselor. Thank you for such a great rest today. I pray for your help as we go into this week. I never accomplish much on my own but with you, truly all things are possible. You make me succeed in the worst of conditions. You are amazing and I am so grateful for you. 

For whatever challenges await this week, I give them up to you God. Lead me, guide me, show me what I should do but above ALL things, your will be done God.

What God Said Tonight:

You are perfectly positioned and you should relax and be at peace tonight. 

There is no challenge greater than your God. There is nothing that can defeat me. There is nothing that will surprise me. 

You have a sure thing in your corner my child. I love you and I am with you now and forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment