Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Friday, February 17, 2023

Pace...

 


My prayer:

What a whirlwind of a week Lord. Thank you for your guidance, protection, and favor throughout the week. You are amazing. I ask for rest and restoration this weekend. I pray that you refill me with your peace and your joy.

What God Said Tonight:

It is about pace. There is the pace of the world and then there is the pace of your soul. These can be very different. 

It is time to settle back into the pace of your soul. 

The week was a time to visit in the pace of the world but that time is over. Settle into the pace of your soul. Allow the rushing thoughts and external pressures to roll off like the rain off of a turtle's shell. 

I love you my daughter. Lean against me tonight and let me soak up the stress and pressure from you. Sink back into my rhythm.

No comments:

Post a Comment