Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Monday, October 17, 2022

Tailor made destiny...

 


My prayer:

Amazing Father. Thank you for today and every blessing and favor you poured out on me. Thank you for walking me through the challenges. Thank you for giving me favor every time I turned around. Thank you for doing it all in one of the most beautiful places in the world. I love you and I love being your child.

What God Said Tonight:

I have provided you with a destiny that was tailor made for your soul. I love watching you discover it. 

I have more for you. You have only just begun. It is yours and all that is left for you is to continue to uncover the gifts and the paths that I have laid out for you from the beginning of time. 

It is a true joy to walk through this life with you my child. 

No comments:

Post a Comment