Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Thursday, October 20, 2022

Riding with God...


 

My prayer:

Today was a challenge God and I am not sure I was really up for it. I let irritation and anger take control vs. patience and love. What was worst of all, I did not stop to ask your help. 

I apologize God. I don't know how that is possible. After all of the times you have helped, all of the times that you have shown a way out, all of the times when you have given me peace in the middle of chaos, and still, I didn't ask for your help. I don't know why but I am truly sorry. 

I pray and ask now God for your help tomorrow. Help me to be a better reflection of you. Help me to be the voice of love.

What God Said Tonight:

Sometimes life is like riding a tricycle and sometimes it is a unicycle. When you have the trinity supporting you, you can go anywhere. Almost anyone can ride a tricycle. It takes very little balance or skill. It mainly only needs you to pedal. However, when you try to do it on your own, it is like riding a unicycle. With practice, you can ride for a while; however, you really have to work at it and you most often will fall before long. 

You, in this life, get to choose every minute of every day whether you want to ride the tricycle or whether you want to try the unicycle. I will never take that choice from you. But, I love when you choose to ride with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment