Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Sunday, October 30, 2022

God loves YOU...

 


My prayer:

Awesome Father. Thank you for a blessed and different day. Thank you for answered prayers. Thank you for protection. Thank you for health. You are such an amazing Father and Lord and you take such amazing care of us. 

What God Said Tonight:

Your prayers are precious to me. Your worship is a sweet fragrance. What you do, what you say, who you are, matters, not just on earth to those around you but to me. Your existence matters in the spirit realm. You are not inconsequential, you are essential to the plans I have. 

I love you, you personally. I love my children yes, but hear me know, I love YOU. You are important to me. Now and forever my child.

2 comments: