Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Thursday, October 27, 2022

Stone path...


My prayer:

I can't think of a single thing to say or talk about tonight God. I love you and I am eager to hear your voice.

What God Said Tonight:

Each day is a new stone in the path of your life. It is complete and it makes a pattern, a story when you look back on it. But that story does not fully determine where your next step, your next stone will be. 

Your past brings you to the place you are right now but it does not have to determine where you go. Open your view to all of the next stones I have available for you. You might be surprised where we can go next. 

I love you sweet daughter, now and forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment