Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Saturday, October 22, 2022

Eternal life...

 


My prayer:

Amazing God. In the blessing and in the pain I will praise you. Not because of what is happening in my life and not because of what you do for me but because of who you are. Because you are worthy of praise. That is the truth. 

You bless me like crazy, and I am so grateful. You walk me through the pain of this life for which I am eternally grateful. But you are amazing, loving, and incredible all on your own. You are all powerful and yet you love me and take the time to listen to me...and even better, to talk to me. I love who you are God, now and forever.

What God Said Tonight:

No death in this world is met without the offer of eternal life. I am your door to eternal life. I am your gateway to heaven. 

I love you and I will bless you all the days of your life but remember too, what comes next. It lasts for eternity where this life, the struggles and the joys are nothing more than a whisper, a breath, in the full expanse of your eternity. 

I love you sweet daughter, now and forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment