Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Wednesday, October 12, 2022

Many roads...

 


My prayer:

You are amazing God. Thank you for your miraculous healing power. Thank you for the opportunity to join with family and worship you tonight. Thank you for this life and these people you have put in my life. I stand in awe and gratefulness tonight God.

What God Said Tonight:

No road was built with the intention that no one would ever drive on it. I have made roads in your life, paths, and they are all for you. 

You can choose which ones you walk down and which ones you skip. However, they are all for you. In my perfect will, you would walk all of them for a season. 

This road, this path you are on is for this season but be ready to take another path, a fork in the road, as the next season is nearly upon you. I will lead you. You are mine and I am yours.

No comments:

Post a Comment