Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Saturday, November 7, 2020

Smoke in the wind...

 


My prayer:

Thank you for a wonderful day today God. My day was wonderful but the strife and division in the world took another step up. I pray for peace in our country and in our world. I pray for peace in our families and our neighborhoods. 

I worry with all of the isolation associated with COVID-19, we will all be living our lives more and more on line and getting the filtered stories and inaccurate information that drives us apart. God I pray that you give us each discernment and wisdom to understand what is true and what is manipulation. 

Above all I pray for your will to be done.

What God Said Tonight:

A time is coming when all men and women will be on equal ground. It will not matter who you are or where you come from. Things such a skin color and hair length will be so unimportant we will not even notice them. 

In this time, the only thing that will be important is whether you know me or not. In this time, the only thing that matters is that your name is in the Book of Life. 

I love you my daughter and the things that divide you today will disappear like smoke in the wind. 

I am here. I am still in charge. I will see you through this season as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment