Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Monday, November 16, 2020

Season of protection...


 

My prayer:

Awesome God. I don't know how to live the rest of the season without getting damaged. I don't know how to face the toxicity and not let it scar me. I am trusting you. I know you have a plan. I know that the next season is coming but I don't know how to finish this season. Guide me. Help me. Show me how to get through this.

What God Said Tonight:

Haven't I healed you? Haven't I protected you? You see the shadows of those who plot against you and those who would see you harmed but it is not the shadows that you need to think about. It is the light you should think about. 

Think on how I will see you through. Think about how I will bring you out. Think about how I will protect you against those weapons formed against you. This is a glorious season for me to show how I take care of my children. 

Think, just in this last week how many times I have kept the devourer from your door. I will continue. No matter the plans and no matter the plots, I will protect you. 

The next season is upon you. In these final breaths, keep in your mind how I will make you victorious. 

I love you sweet child. I am on your side. Who can win against you?

No comments:

Post a Comment