Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Wednesday, November 18, 2020

Opportunity...


 

My prayer:

One day at a time, one moment at a time, sometimes one breath at a time. That is how I am living right now God and it is working, at least right now. Right now I am healthy. Right now I am at peace. Right now, I am grateful. I pray for your help to live in the right now and trust you for tomorrow. I love you Father.

What God Said Tonight:

An opportunity is on the way and it will be all that you hoped and more. 

You are here with me and I am guiding your steps. I am leading you to glory. My glory. You have trusted me in so many things, trust me in this. 

This too will change my love. Each moment, each day, those are what you have and I will fill them with moments of joy. I will keep you safe in the storm. I will see you prosper. 

2 comments:

  1. Thank You Lord for having me as your child. Thank you that I can trust you with everything concerning my life. Amen.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank You Lord for having me as your child. Thank you that I can trust you with everything concerning my life. Amen.

    ReplyDelete