Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Saturday, November 28, 2020

A forest...

 


My prayer:

Amazing Father. Thank you for another really wonderful day. 

I still am concerned about the future but today was wonderful. I am trying all I know to get through this season but today I realized, all I know and all I can do will not be enough. I realized today that I have come to that place of surrender. 

Whatever you will God. I will trust you to bring me through. I was not meant or designed to face the demons that are attacking my life. But you are all powerful and you have promised to take care of me. 

I surrender all to you God.

What God Said Tonight:

A forest is beautiful from a distance and when you are in the middle of it. The experiences are different. From a distance it is a carpet of beautiful green. When you are in it, it is a comforting hug from nature. One beauty is not greater than another, just different. 

Each lesson in life, each season lived through, has its own beauty. This is the beauty of surrender and trust in me. It is a beautiful moment and one that I cherish.

I will not let you down my child. You can trust me with your surrender. You can trust me with your vulnerability. I will protect you. Now and forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment