Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Sunday, November 22, 2020

Grateful heart...

 


My prayer:

Amazing God. Thank you for confirmation. Everything I am hearing these days is about the importance of gratefulness. I commit to you that I will do all that I can to find gratefulness in each day. Thank you also for the revelation and I pray that you help me to leave that part of me behind. She is not a part of my future.

I love you God. I am all yours.

What God Said Tonight:

A grateful heart is a listening heart. A grateful heart can receive every blessing I have. A grateful heart positions you to enjoy the moment you are in and prepares you for the blessings of the future. 

There is much to complain about these days. There is much that you can choose to worry about. But, if you have the courage to choose gratefulness, that will open up a whole new life of joy like you have never. known. 

I love you my daughter and I am grateful for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment