Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Wednesday, November 11, 2020

Screaming in your face...

 


My prayer:

Thank you for resilience God. 

So often in my life, I think that I cannot take one more minute of "it" and every time, you give me something that gets me through. It might be a call from a friend, unusual beauty, or sometimes just a sense of peace. 

Thank you for getting me through today. I do fully believe that I am going to be stronger and more at peace than ever on the other side of this season. You are building a resilience in me that I think will be really valuable. 

Thank you God.

What God Said Tonight:

Life is never about just one thing. You may be focused on one thing, often the thing that causes the most pain. But there are always so many other aspects that you may not see but are there none the less. 

Today, there were several moments where you stepped outside of the experience that was shouting in your face and saw the other aspects, the beauty, the calm, the joy. I know you may not have been able to stay in those places for long but you saw them. You took that moment to be in them. That is important. 

That is a skill, an ability that will bring great fullness to your life. In any given moment, take a minute to look away from the the thing screaming in your face. It may be the loudest but it is often not the most important. 

I love you my sweet daughter. You are blessed.

No comments:

Post a Comment