Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Thursday, August 27, 2020

Worry into daydreams...

 


My prayer:

Awesome God. I am doing my best to follow your instructions. It is harder than it should be. You have blessed me so abundantly, it should be really easy to focus on that and leave the worries up to you. It should be, but it isn't.

I want to. I make every effort and then one idle moment and I am right back running different scenarios through my head. Even just now, talking about it and my mind starts racing.

It looks like I am going to need some more help God. Thank you for the frequent reminders today to stop and focus on you. That was really helpful. I can use all the help I can get with this one.

Love you!

What God Said Tonight:

Stay right here with me. 

When your mind begins to race, when your thoughts go down that path, switch the story. Start to remember all I have done for you and start to imagine all I will do for you. Imagine all of the wonderful options we have for your future. 

I will bless you. That is a promise. So, if you find yourself worrying, turn it into a daydream. Turn it into and excuse to dream of all that I could do for you. 

It will help, I promise. I love you now and forever my child.

2 comments:

  1. It feels like we are living the same lives. Your prayers are the perfect words for how I have been feeling. Thank you for sharing

    ReplyDelete