Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Saturday, August 15, 2020

FInding hope...

 

My prayer:

Awesome God. Thank you for your protection, for keeping us safe. My prayers tonight are for all of the people, animals, and land that are in danger or burning in fires in Colorado. SO much destruction God. I pray for your help, your protection, and your healing for them all.

What God Said Tonight:

What you see, what you hear, there is little to give you hope in these things. What you are and what you know, there is where you find the hope. 

You are a child of the Most High God. You are set aside and sanctified for a purpose. You are the apple of my eye. 

I am here and I hear your prayers. I am watching over the people of God. I am finding ways to bless people in the middle of the tragedy. I am doing all the things I do because of who I am. 

Do not fear the things you see and the things you hear. I have not given you that spirit. Stand strong and know that I am God. I will not let my people perish. You are mine and I am yours forever my child. 

No comments:

Post a Comment