Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Tuesday, August 11, 2020

The next battle...

 

My prayer:

Awesome God, I am trusting you in your promises and who you are. You have blessed me beyond my wildest dreams. You have walked me through every battle. You have healed every hurt. How can I not trust you?

Thank you God for helping me through this next struggle. Thank you for hearing my prayers of help.

You are amazing and I am grateful that you are my God.

What God Said Tonight:

Every battle is truly nothing more than an opportunity for people to see my glory. 

I have you covered and I will see you through. My plans for you are better than what you can imagine for yourself. I have shown you and I will show you again, the future is better than you are imagining. 

I am with you now and always.

No comments:

Post a Comment