Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Saturday, August 29, 2020

This moment:

 


My prayer:

What a wonderful day God. Thank you for the fun, the work, the beauty, the rest, and the laughter. Thank you for the break from the struggle and the worry. You are amazing and I love that I get to live this life with you.

What God Said Tonight:

Leaving the past behind and the future ahead is a good way to live your life. This moment is what you have. 

I am in all times at all times but you get this moment. Enjoy it. Let this moment be enough. 

The past is gone and I am taking care of tomorrow so live this moment and soak up every blessing I have in it for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment