Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Sunday, August 23, 2020

Confidence...

 

My prayer:

What a great day God. Thank you for the luxury of resting, worshiping, and playing. You are such a good God and you are so good to me. I pray for your guidance and help as we step into another week. Who knows what this week will bring. I only know that you will help me through whatever comes. 

What God Said Tonight:

A week, a day, a month, a year. No matter the time frame, no matter the circumstances, I am forever on your side. 

Your confidence is strong in me. The world may be as unstable as a boat deck in a hurricane but you are mine and I will not let you be swamped. I will not let you drown. 

I reassure you so often because I know how hard it can be when all you hear is the reasons to fear. I will continue to tell you and show you all of the reasons you can hope. All of the reasons you can count on me. All o the reasons you can know that there is a great and mighty future for you. 

I love you and I am with you now and forever.  

No comments:

Post a Comment