Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Saturday, August 8, 2020

Waves...

 

My prayer:

Awesome God. You really did take care of everything like it is was no problem at all just as you said you would! Thank you so much! I couldn't have done it without you.

I am so grateful to be yours.

What God Said Tonight:

Waves. Your life is being lived in waves right now but as you learn to ride the wave, as you learn to trust me to keep you on top of the wave, everything becomes much easier. 

When you stand on the shore and take the waves straight on, they will wear you down and eventually knock you down. 

You are not to stand on the shore and let the waves beat you down. Your place is with me, riding the waves and using those same waves to propel you forward. 

I love you my daughter.

No comments:

Post a Comment