Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Tuesday, June 4, 2019

Paradise...


My prayer:

Surrounded by beauty and love. I am at peace and content God. Thank you for this time, this place, this peace, this beauty, and this love. You are so very good.

What God Said Tonight:

I am your provider. I am your Father. It is my responsibility and my joy to see you well placed, at peace, whole. 

I never glory in the suffering. Some worry that the evil in the world is something that I have caused or something that I want to happen. It is simply not true. It is my heart, my strongest intention that this world and my people live in peace, prosperity, and health. And, although I know it sometimes it does not feel like it, we are on the path to that destination. 

There will be a day where we all live together in peace and fulfillment. It will be a time of great joy. No pain or harm will come to my people in those days. It will be a massive change and massive change is never easy. 

I will heal you from your pain. I will strengthen you to endure. I will love you through it all. And, one day, I will see you living in paradise. I love you my child.

No comments:

Post a Comment