Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Tuesday, June 25, 2019

Grace...


My prayer:

I got super frustrated today, over and over. Not sure why normal life was getting to me so much. 

What I realize, sitting here tonight with you, is I did not ask for your help one time all day. What is wrong with me? I know better. I know that you are always there and whenever I call on you, you always help.I have no excuse God. I suffered through the day for NO reason. Now I am frustrated and angry with myself! Ugh. I am sorry God.

God, I pray for help with my frustration. I pray for your peace to cover me. Give me patience and reason to deal with the issues as they arise. Show me the path through the obstacles. Thank you!

What God Said Tonight:

Give yourself the grace you give those around you. Take a breath and know that I am God. I will not let you down. 

Each day, each success, each failure, each thing has value in your life because I will turn all things for your good. Even those "wasted" opportunities, I even will use those to bless you. I love you sweet daughter and I will see you victorious in all things.

No comments:

Post a Comment