Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Sunday, June 16, 2019

The beautiful core...


My prayer:

Thank you for a wonderful day God. What a treat. My only intention today was to bless someone else but I ended up being doubly blessed. That is the wonderful way that you work. Give and it will be given back to you. There are some truths about living life with you that are as undeniable as gravity, and that is one of them. I love you God.

What God Said Tonight:

As you break way the outer layer, you often find the core beauty of a thing underneath. The world, this life, often creates a hard outer shell around things, around people. Take the time to chip away the hard outer shell. You may be surprised at what you find underneath. 

Don't accept things, circumstances, or even people, for what they first appear to be. Take the time to discover the true core. 

I love you my daughter. Rest well tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment