Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Thursday, June 6, 2019

Blessings...


My prayer:

Thank you God for ensuring your will was accomplished again today. I am yours, 100%. Thank you for letting me be a blessing today. Seeing the joy on her face was pretty wonderful. I love when I get to be the vehicle that delivers your blessings!

What God Said Tonight:

Waking up in a field of roses sounds wonderful but actually hurts a lot. Sure it is beautiful and the aroma is divine but the thorns pierce you and the pain keeps you from enjoying the beauty. 

Sometimes people promise you things that sound wonderful but once you have them, they do you more harm than good. Trust me. Trust my blessings. My blessings will never cause you harm and will always bring you lasting joy. 

I love you and I love to bless you.

No comments:

Post a Comment