Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Thursday, June 13, 2019

Ultimate goal...


My prayer:

Each day I am stronger but as survival gets easier, I question purpose even more. 

When I was younger, I was so passionate and so completely convinced that I was right, about everything. I was willing to fight for it all. Age has a funny way of showing me how wrong I am. That puts a real damper on passionate indignation. 

I pray, as always God that your will is accomplished. Keep me on your path. I will stay alert and do my best to hear and follow what you have for me. 

Thank you Father.

What God Said Tonight:

Surviving is not the goal. Melding your mind and spirit with me is the goal. 

You will have everlasting life. I have redeemed you from death. Now, you get to decide what to do with it. 

The ultimate goal for you, who have dedicated your life to me, is to get closer to me. Know me better. Become connected with me so completely that you know my thoughts, my heart and we can live forever in relationship and love. 

I love you. I created you to love you. Ever other purpose in your life should lead to that ultimate goal. You and me together, forever my child.

No comments:

Post a Comment