Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Saturday, June 8, 2019

Break the pattern...


My prayer:

Just taking a minute tonight God to realize all that has happened in the last couple of months. It has left me with a new view and appreciation of life. One great thing has been that I don't limit myself as much now. Just because I have never done something doesn't mean I shouldn't do it now. 

I have lived that way in the big things (skydiving, taking trips to far off places at the drop of the hat, etc.) but not with every day things. For example, just because I have never laid flagstone, doesn't mean I can't or shouldn't (we now know I can, should, and did). 

I guess I just want to thank you for these second chances to try all of the things I missed. Each day really is a new opportunity.

What God Said Tonight:

Patterns are comfortable. Habits are easy. They serve a purpose but they can also get you stuck. 

Now is a time to break free of the patterns and the habits and to try new things. Part of the memory issues you are complaining about is actually all part of the same thing. If you have to look around for things, you might see things that you otherwise would have never seen If you are not so sure of your memory, you have to ask more questions and people can help you, feel closer to you, connect with you more. 

This season will not last forever but while it is here, make sure you get the most out of it. It has a lot to teach you. I love you now and forever my child.

No comments:

Post a Comment